This put up could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. We obtain a small fee for gratis to you whenever you make a purchase order utilizing our hyperlinks. Please see our Privateness Coverage for extra particulars.
These Strawberry Muffins are mushy, fluffy and simple to make with contemporary strawberries, almond flour and maple sugar. They make the excellent wholesome breakfast deal with or freezer-friendly snack that the entire household will love! Grain-free, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo-friendly with low carb keto sweetener choices.
PIN HERE for later and comply with my boards for extra recipe concepts
Up to date February 2023
Wholesome Strawberry Muffin Recipe
Searching for a simple strawberry recipe to make use of up a few of your contemporary strawberries now that its peak strawberry season? These strawberry muffins are the right method to begin your morning. They’re fluffy, moist and made with healthful components that may gasoline your physique and fulfill your candy tooth on the similar time.
What we love about making muffins is that they’re tremendous straightforward to customise and you may swap in numerous components with what you will have in your kitchen and pantry. When you don’t have a basket of strawberries available, you too can make our Peach Muffins, Banana Muffins , Blueberry Muffins, Chocolate Muffins or these straightforward Blender Muffins,
Substances you want:
- Almond Flour: Make sure to use superfine blanched almond flour and never almond meal. Almond flour is the primary nut flour offering a lot of the bulk. Measure correctly utilizing the spoon and stage methodology.
- Arrowroot flour: one other grain-free flour that we love to make use of together with almond flour for the perfect strawberry muffins. When you don’t have arrowroot flour, you need to use tapioca starch as an alternative.
- Coconut flour: one other gluten free flour that when mixed with almond flour, provides these gluten free muffins the perfect texture
- Baking soda: leavening powder to assist the muffins rise.
- Pure vanilla extract, lemon zest, cinnamon and salt: makes the muffins scrumptious and enhances the flavors of the opposite components.
- Maple syrup: a decrease glycemic refined-sugar-free sweetener that’s paleo pleasant. You too can swap the maple syrup with Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup for a sugar-free sweetener different. For Keto Strawberry muffins, comply with our keto blueberry muffin recipe and swap the blueberries with strawberries.
- Melted coconut oil: makes the muffins tender and moist. Use unrefined if you’re not a fan of the coconut scent.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: only a contact makes these muffins additional fluffy and tender.
- Eggs: assist to present the muffins construction and bind every part collectively.
- strawberries – we like utilizing contemporary strawberries particularly when they’re in season as soon as June comes round however you possibly can sub with frozen strawberries if you wish to make them 12 months spherical. Simply you should definitely thaw, drain and pat dry.
Methods to make Strawberry Muffins:
- PREHEAT THE OVEN: Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- PREPARE MUFFIN PAN: Line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- MIX THE DRY INGREDIENTS: In a big mixing bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- POUR IN WET INGREDIENTS: Add the eggs, maple syrup, oil, apple cider vinegar and vanilla and blend till effectively mixed.
- FOLD IN STRAWBERRIES Fold in 2/3 cup of the strawberries, reserving the remainder for topping.
- FILL MUFFIN PAN: Fill every muffin cup 3/4 full. Prime with reserved strawberries.
- BAKE: Bake for 21-25 minutes or till tops are evenly golden and a toothpick comes out clear. Take away the muffin pan from the oven and permit the muffins to chill.
Suggestions for making the perfect strawberry muffins
- Use silicone muffin liners or parchment paper liners to make sure that the muffins don’t stick – we all the time evenly grease my muffin liners with nonstick cooking spray as effectively
- When you add the moist components, stir in slowly and till simply mixed to keep away from a tricky and dense muffin
- When including the berries, gently fold in so the don’t get mushy and keep intact
Methods to Retailer Muffins
- To retailer your strawberry muffins, maintain them in an hermetic plastic bag within the fridge. They’ll keep good for 3-4 days. You’ll be able to eat them chilly or reheat them within the microwave!
- These muffins are additionally freezer pleasant. You’ll be able to freeze them in a sealed plastic bag or tightly wrapped with aluminum foil. Frozen muffins will final for as much as 3 months! Simply thaw them out on the counter earlier than reheating.
Are you able to freeze strawberry muffins?
Sure, the beauty of these gluten free strawberry muffins is you may make them forward and freeze them to get pleasure from all through the week.
Methods to freeze strawberry muffins
Enable your muffins to chill fully then put them in an hermetic freezer bag and freeze for as much as three months.
Thaw them on the counter for 2-3 hours or in a single day within the fridge, then convey the muffins to room temperature or heat them up within the microwave.
Are strawberry muffins good for you?
Basic bakery-style strawberry muffins are usually made with all objective flour, complete wheat flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar. These wholesome strawberry muffins are gluten-free, paleo-friendly, refined sugar free and made with almond flour and a decrease glycemic sweetener which might be substituted with a low carb sweetener if you’re following a keto way of life.
Extra muffin recipes you would possibly like:
Extra strawberry recipes you would possibly like:
These wholesome Strawberry Muffins are the right summer time deal with to get pleasure from on a weight loss program. They’re stuffed with contemporary strawberries and topped with a sprinkle of maple sugar!
Key phrase: berry muffins, wholesome muffins, selfmade muffins, methods to make muffins, strawberry muffins, summer time dessert, summer time dessert recipes
Energy: 196 kcal
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking liners.
In a big bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk collectively eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and milk till mixed. Stir the dry combination into the moist components till absolutely mixed. Fold in strawberries.
Spoon into muffin pan utilizing an ice cream scoop for even parts. Prime with further strawberries and sprinkle with maple sugar.
Bake in a preheated oven for 17-21 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted within the center comes out clear.
Quantity Per Serving
Energy 196 Energy from Fats 135
% Every day Worth*
Saturated Fats 5g25%
Ldl cholesterol 41mg14%
Vitamin A 59IU1%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Diet information are offered as a courtesy utilizing the WPRM recipe calculator. It’s best to make your individual calculations to make sure accuracy. We expressly disclaim any and all legal responsibility of any form with respect to any act or omission wholly or partly in reliance on something contained on this web site. P.c Every day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.
Leave a Reply