For those who’ve been drooling and sighing over these Pinterest photos of Million Greenback Spaghetti you’re in luck. I’ve made tailored it to be low carb ! All the gooey tacky goodness, all the wealthy meat sauce, all the scrumptious satisfaction however solely 6 web carbs per beneficiant serving. It’s straightforward to make, funds pleasant, and it freezes comparatively nicely so you can also make it as soon as and have leftovers one other day. Spiralized zucchini stands in for the pasta on this recipe however search for variations within the recipe notes under.
For this recipe you’ll want: zucchini, butter, Mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, complete milk ricotta, floor beef, and marinara sauce (search for lowest carb model, I used Bertolli with 8 carbs per 1/2 cup)
Craving one thing tremendous satisfyingly savory?
I don’t find out about you however I spend a very good quantity of my non-existent free time drooling over meals pictures on Pinterest. Sadly, the pins that look the most effective to me are nearly NEVER low carb. So, I save them to a secret board to attempt to recreate them with low carb substances. Generally it really works fantastically and typically I find yourself with a multitude. Fortunately this time I ended up with a yummy low carb model of million greenback spaghetti made with zoodles which is a zucchini noodle.
I used to be fearful that the zucchini noodles would get too mushy so I simply blanched them for a minute in boiling water then plunged them into ice water to cease the cooking. It labored nicely. Subsequent time I’m going to strive making the casserole with out cooking the zoodles in any solution to see if the oven will get them achieved sufficient.
Different variations of this recipe use squash as a substitute of the noodles. I feel spaghetti squash is scrumptious nevertheless it takes a while to bake it individually. I’m certain it’d be superior to make this a squash recipe so give it a attempt to let me know the way it turned out within the feedback please.
Oh my goodness, this got here out so creamy and yummy that I used to be virtually swooning after I tried it.
Million greenback recipe notes
This foremost dish recipe is totally excellent as is however listed here are some variations which are good to strive. I additionally included some ideas you’ll wish to know when making this million greenback spaghetti casserole. As all the time, when utilizing the variations bear in mind to vary the vitamin data and all the time look ahead to additional carbs. Particularly if you’re full keto and wish to get rid of as many as attainable.
- Attempt Cheddar cheese rather than the Mozzarella cheese.
- Try to use taco meat (browned floor beef with taco seasoning) and enchilada sauce as a substitute of the bottom beef and marinara sauce.
- Add slices of pepperoni on prime of the cheese layer.
- Use floor turkey as a substitute of beef. To get a beefy taste, strive some Higher Than Bouillon beef taste. It’s concentrated beef inventory and makes floor turkey style identical to beef.
- Stir in some Gorgonzola cheese to the cheese sauce.
- Use one other agency vegetable as a substitute of zucchini for spiralizing – Turnip, Jicama, Broccoli stems, and naturally low carb spaghetti squash.
- Add some italian seasoning.
- Use your favourite low carb marinara sauce or keto spaghetti sauce after cooking it down a bit to take away a few of the moisture.
- Steamed cauliflower can be utilized rather than the zoodles.
This million greenback spaghetti casserole was really easy to make however there are a few issues that made it even higher.
- The zucchini releases plenty of water throughout baking. To counteract this, in case you have time, salt the zoodles and allow them to sit in a colander to empty for an hour. Rinse the salt off nicely earlier than utilizing. The salt sucks the moisture out of the zucchini noodles.
- Pat the zucchini dry with paper towels earlier than including to the casserole pan.
- Use spaghetti squash rather than the zoodles. Once more, please let me understand how this comes out.
- I appreciated the fats content material of utilizing 80/20 beef however you need to use 90/10 if you would like.
- The cooking is only for heating functions since the whole lot is cooked earlier than it goes into the casserole. To maintain the zucchini from overcooking you possibly can forego the oven and warmth it within the microwave.
This will not be essentially the most stunning dish nevertheless it IS a scrumptious one!
This nearly keto million greenback spaghetti recipe is ready to make 4 beneficiant servings. You may make sufficient for the entire household if you happen to’d like. For those who put your cursor (or finger) over the quantity “4” subsequent to the “Servings” heading within the recipe under, a slider will seem. You possibly can transfer the slider to the variety of servings you wish to make. The low carb million greenback spaghetti recipe will routinely change the quantity of every ingredient for you. If this zucchini noodle spaghetti recipe makes your style buds joyful, please think about giving it 5 stars. Thanks a lot on your assist !
Low Carb Million Greenback Spaghetti Recipe
Don’t wait too lengthy to present this low carb baked spaghetti recipe a strive then come again and let me know what you assume! I completely am hooked on it! Try my final Hen Tetrazzini, too! For those who love this recipe please give it 5 stars.
Low Carb Million Greenback Spaghetti
Low Carb Million Greenback Spaghetti Casserole is a simple, hearty casserole that’s simply as stuffed with gooey tacky goodness as the unique model. With simply 6 web carbs you possibly can take pleasure in it anytime.
- 1 pound zucchini , spiralized
- 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup complete milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 cup bitter cream
- 1 pound floor beef 80/20 and even 90/10 works
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
Use 2 tablespoons butter to grease the underside of a 2 quart baking dish. Put aside.
Drop zucchini noodles right into a pan of boiling water.
Cowl and set the timer for 1 minutes.
Drain and plunge into ice water to cease cooking. Put aside.
Combine the cream cheese, ricotta, and bitter cream collectively till nicely blended.
Stir in 3/4 cup of the Mozzarella cheese and the oregano.
Brown the bottom beef in a frying pan till cooked by.
Combine the marinara sauce in with the cooked floor beef.
Place half the drained zucchini within the backside of the two quart baking dish.
Cowl with the cheese combination.
Add the remaining zucchini and dot with the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
Prime with the meat combination then sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Mozzarella.
Bake at 350F for half-hour.
Energy: 650kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 31g | Fats: 55g | Saturated Fats: 28g | Ldl cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 800mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1435IU | Vitamin C: 22.4mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 3.2mg
For those who like this Million Greenback Spaghetti Recipe you may additionally like…
Click on on the picture to see the recipe. From left to proper : Low Carb Manicotti, Low Carb Southern Hen and Dumplings, Low Carb Gluten Free Ramen
Leave a Reply