This vegan bowl is filled with the facility of crops—deep inexperienced leaves of kale, crispy bell peppers, fuchsia-toned watermelon radishes, creamy avocados, marinated tofu, and hand-crafted, baked turmeric hemp hearts crunch topping. This Kale Tofu Vegan Bowl is totally plant-based, and fully satisfying and scrumptious. Meal prep this vegan bowl recipe to make 4 particular person entrée-sized recipes you may get pleasure from in the course of the week. Or, put together the substances and let everybody make their bowl simply the way in which they prefer it!
Kale Tofu Vegan Bowl with Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping
Complete Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings 1x
Weight loss program: Vegan
This nutrient-packed, vegan bowl is stuffed with the goodness of tofu, kale, radishes, peppers, avocados—served with a crunchy turmeric hemp cereal topping.
Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping
- 1 pound kale, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 medium pink bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- To make Marinated Tofu: Combine collectively sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, pink chili pepper flakes, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a small dish. Place cubed, drained additional agency tofu in a shallow dish, and pour marinade over the tofu. Chill for at the least 1 hour, stirring tofu in marinade each quarter-hour with a view to evenly distribute it.
- Whereas marinated tofu is chilling, make the Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping: Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix excessive fiber cereal, hemp seeds, turmeric, garlic, smoked paprika, black pepper and salt, and sesame oil in a medium bowl and stir nicely. Prove on a baking sheet and unfold evenly. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Take away from oven and funky. Makes about 2 cups.
- In the meantime, put together the Salad for the facility bowls: Drain the marinated tofu, reserving the marinade. Place chopped kale in a medium bowl and toss with the reserved marinade, mixing nicely with arms, massaging marinade into the leaves. Divide chopped, dressed kale amongst 4 massive particular person (3-cup) bowls. Prime every bowl with ¼ of the bell pepper slices, 1 sliced radish, ¼ of the avocado slices, and ¼ of the marinated tofu cubes. Garnish with 1/4 of the Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping (about 1/2 cup). Serve instantly.
- Makes 4 particular person, entrée-sized energy bowls.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 442
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 437 mg
- Fats: 28 g
- Saturated Fats: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 20 g
- Protein: 15 g
Key phrases: vegan bowl, kale bowl, kale energy bowl
For different plant-powered bowls, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Edamame Bok Choy Rice Bowl
Pistachio Turmeric Rice Energy Bowl
Chipotle Tomato Rice Energy Bowl
Black Beans and Rice Vegan Bowl
Noodle Bowl with Thai Tofu and Greens
This publish might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.
Leave a Reply