Once I convey again an ideal tomato—beautiful, heavy, juicy, and ripe—from the farmers market, this recipe for Arugula Salad with Tomatoes is one among my favourite simple salads to showcase that excellent tomato. Impressed by the basic Caprese salads in Italy, this vegan salad with arugula and tomatoes pairs my excellent tomato with arugula, olive oil, pine nuts, basil, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO to make this recipe fully plant-based. That is additionally an excellent recipe to showcase a bumper crop of tomatoes in your backyard. This easy arugula salad is brimming with superb flavors and textures, and you may make it in simply 10 minutes with solely 5 components, not together with pantry staples! It’s one among my favourite vegan salad recipes, too!
This simple salad can be an excellent showcase in your personal backyard. The truth is, the photograph right here characteristic all the produce I harvested from my vegetable backyard in Southern California. Don’t overlook to attempt heirloom tomatoes on this salad too—this recipe options golden tomatoes, nevertheless you need to use pink, purple and even inexperienced tomatoes! Even for those who don’t have a backyard, you possibly can nonetheless take pleasure in farm-fresh produce by frequenting your farmers markets, the place meals are harvested mere hours before you purchase them and convey them residence. You can too discover seasonal produce in your grocery store, too. This super-easy salad is the proper go-to recipe on heat summer season days, and it’s nice to convey alongside to events and picnics. Serve it with sandwiches, veggie-
This easy Arugula Salad with Tomatoes could be made in 10 minutes with solely 5 components to create a beautiful, seasonal vegan salad excellent with any meal.
- 4 cups child arugula leaves
- 2 massive ripe tomatoes (attempt heirloom tomatoes, if desired), sliced horizontally in skinny slices
- ¼ cup chopped contemporary basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper, as desired
- Sea salt, as desired (optionally available)
- Line a salad platter or shallow salad bowl with arugula leaves.
- Organize tomato slices over the arugula.
- Sprinkle with contemporary basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and EVOO.
- Sprinkle with freshly floor black pepper and sea salt (optionally available).
- Serve instantly! Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 110
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fats: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: farmers market, vegan salad, tomato salad, arugula salad, easy arugula salad
For different wholesome, summer season salad recipes, attempt the next:
Summer season Inexperienced Bean Tomato Salad
Roasted Corn and Potato Succotash Salad
Cantaloupe Salad with Radishes and Pumpkin Seeds
Grilled Tofu and Corn Salad
Tomato Cucumber Basil Salad
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.
Leave a Reply